Interested in starting your own home-based program with MyVillage?
You're in the right place! As a MyVillage member, get expert support and resources to pursue your dream of starting an in-home child care or preschool program. Leave your information below, and we'll follow up to connect about enrolling in MyVillage today.
Job Title: Home-Based Educator / Entrepreneur
Location: Must reside in the United States
Passionate about kids? Perhaps you worked at a school or daycare setting and are interested in exploring a new career where you can continue working with children? Or, maybe you’re simply looking for a more fulfilling career that allows you more flexibility, balance between work and family, great income and to help your community during these times?
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Families in your community need you as they seek out small-group child care and early learning opportunities for their kids. With MyVillage, you can start your own in-home child care or preschool program, with support from experts at every step.
When you enroll in MyVillage, you will get on the path to entrepreneurship with online support from experts and mentors, tools and resources at your fingertips and connect and collaborate with an online community of other home-based educators.
MyVillage, started by two women entrepreneurs, is on a mission to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child by supporting local educators across the country to get on the path to entrepreneurship by providing outstanding care and education in nurturing homes to children. MyVillage has also been recently featured in publications such Forbes, Fast Company, and Time, to name a few.
Enroll in MyVillage and get:
- The support and resources you need pursue your dream of starting your own in-home child care or preschool program
- An action plan on how to get started, one step at a time
- To choose online classes and group sessions specific to your goals
- Up and running with unlimited support from mentors and early childhood education experts
- Business tools and resources - including handbooks, enrollment forms, safety guidelines and more
- Resources for how to set up billing, taxes and insurance
- Curriculum and daily schedules
- State licensing guidance
- Online COVID-Ready Certification Course, designed for caregivers/educators in partnership with NextStep Health
- Connection with an online community of other home-based educators like you to share tips, tricks and knowledge
Note: This is not a position at the MyVillage office but a program available to those looking to get on the path to entrepreneurship by joining the MyVillage community.