Full Stack Developer
If you’re excited to use your superpowers to make an impact on early childhood education, love working on the emerging technologies, are ready to build graceful digital experiences that don’t feel like “software,” then you should join us!
The Full-Stack Developer will design, build, test, and support our core product at MyVillage. You will work closely with our CTO, developers, product managers, and designer to concoct solutions and iteratively develop them based on data and observation. You will devise real-time user experiences, architect custom apps, and integrate seamlessly with third-party web services, always with our clear design principles in mind. You will consider scalability and maintainability, with some knowledge of modern DevOps patterns.
Along with other developers, the Full Stack Developer will:
- Create and maintain a unified UI layer in React.
- Develop NodeJS applications to solve well-defined user needs (e.g., CMS, LMS, messaging, community).
- Design and implement microservice coordination patterns.
- Participate in the definition of dev. processes, including agile project management, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD), release process.
- Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implement automated testing best practices; review and approve QA test plans.
- Support tracking projects to schedule, budget, and scope, reporting status, issues, and risks to project leadership team.
- Assist in resolution of complex and escalated production issues.