Imagine a world in which children are in high quality, affordable childcare programs, and their parents have a supportive guide to help ensure their family has a smooth and successful experience. Don’t you wish that future was real? We agree. Let’s make it happen!
Join MyVillage and help us rebuild the village of care in our communities through solutions that work for parents, educators, and children!
There’s a solution to the childcare crisis in America – it’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create more safe, loving and affordable childcare options for families. MyVillage offers our educators and families an increasingly large suite of benefits, opportunities, and support. Our promise to families is that MyVillage programs are high quality, loving, and wonderful for their kids. We want a family’s experience with their childcare program to be delightful and simple. We are building a Family Guide service to ensure that families can easily navigate through their childcare experience. This role will be of service to both families in MyVillage care, and MyVillage programs with children in care.
This position can be located in either of the MyVillage hub locations – Bozeman, MT or Denver/Boulder, CO area.
What you will do:
The Family Guide is part of the Operations team and will work with the Marketing, Technology, and Community teams, while also working closely with Educator Guides who will be assisting Educators with the MyVillage experience.
Part customer service, part coach, part cheerleader, part ninja, the MyVillage Family Guide will be a warm, comforting liaison between our Educators and Families. Services will be primarily via phone/text/email/zoom but sometimes in-person. Our ideal candidate will also have inputs on tech tools to streamline the process and make the promises clear and deliverable.
You are right for this role if you answer “yes!” to the following:
- Are you understanding?
- Are you organized?
- Do you like building AND executing systems?
- Are you a remarkable mashup of organization and people skills?
- Do you take pride in your ability to reassure and guide people?
- Do you love problem-solving?
- Do you love setting goals and chasing them?
What skills are needed?
- Ownership/leadership of people and programs
- Hospitality/service/sales experience
- G Suite
- Strong people and communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Adaptability and flexibility with schedule and tasks
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not required (can be trained)
Do these qualities resonate?
- Availability for some travel
- Some availability on weekends and evenings
- Health insurance, generous paid time off and (depending on availability) access to on-site childcare in the Bozeman location.
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by working to bring quality childcare at an affordable price to children in the US. Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact on human lives as this.
- Some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working coworkers you’ll meet.
- Work for an innovative, mission-driven start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Potential to work remotely.
- A flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two beautiful and family-friendly cities in Bozeman, MT and Boulder, CO.
About the Company
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving childcare to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of high-quality in-home childcare programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child.
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] & we’ll get the ball rolling from there!