What do you think of when you hear the word “guide?”
Are you our person? Our person who can jump in, help, untangle people knots, simplify complex problems and keep wrangling your cohort of customers?
Part customer service, part coach, part cheerleader, part ninja, our Educator Experience Guides are a warm, comforting partner between our Educators and our Support Team. Services will be in-person, via phone/text/email/zoom. Our ideal candidate has experience in a customer success or customer service type role, must be able to multi-task, be adaptable, flexible, and enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
You are right for this role if you answer “yes!” to the following:
- Are you the one that everyone calls for advice?
- Are you the one who is always making the plans?
- Are you a remarkable mashup of organization and people skills?
- Are you comfortable saying “I can find the answer to that question for you” multiple times a day?
- Do you love problem-solving?
- Are you great at listening and asking questions?
- Do you love setting goals and chasing them?
- Do you get bored when your days all look the same?
There’s a solution to the childcare crisis in America – it’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create more safe, loving and affordable childcare options for families. Our community is growing, and we are on the hunt for our next Educator Experience Guide to help support our amazing community of educators.
When starting a childcare program, we want our educators’ experience to be delightful and simple. With our increasingly large suite of benefits, opportunities, and support, our educators should feel supported and empowered so they can focus on what really matters, the kids!
Join MyVillage and help us rebuild the village of care in our communities through solutions that work for parents, educators, and children!
This position can be located in either of the MyVillage hub locations – Bozeman, MT or Denver/Boulder, CO area.
What you’ll do:
Our Educator Experience Guides are part of the Operations team and from day one, we are there to help our educators navigate the tools and resources they need to run their own childcare business. Our Guides are a reliable source to always help find the right resources or answers and are constantly thinking of ways to better serve, and bring ease, to our community.
Do these qualities resonate?
- Availability for some travel
What skills are needed?
- Ownership and leadership of people and programs
- Hospitality/service/sales experience
- G Suite
- Strong people and communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Adaptability and flexibility with schedule and tasks
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not required (can be trained)
- Health insurance, generous paid time off and (depending on availability) access to on-site childcare in the Bozeman location.
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by working to bring quality childcare at an affordable price to children in the US. Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact on human lives as this.
- Some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working coworkers you’ll meet.
- Work for an innovative, mission-driven start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- A flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two beautiful and family-friendly cities in Bozeman, MT and Boulder, CO.
About the Company
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving childcare to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of high-quality in-home childcare programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child.
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] & we’ll get the ball rolling from there!