Ready to use your sales & marketing experience to build a better future?
There’s a solution to the childcare crisis in America. It’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create safe, loving and affordable childcare programs that lead to more successful lives for children. Guiding in-home childcare providers through the process of joining our caregiver network is how you will be a part of the influential team working to rebuild the village – one child at a time.
What you will do:
- Take qualified Educator leads through the MyVillage decision-making process to join our community. These leads will come from various marketing channels.
- Become an expert on all that is involved in being a quality in-home provider in our community. This includes, but is not limited to: licensing and regulations, start-up process and costs, financing options, mentor and mentee relationships, and all aspects of the MyVillage solution for new and existing in-home providers.
- Strategize and execute innovative strategies to drive new Educators to MyVillage in your local market through field marketing, strategic partnerships, and more.
- Must be located in Colorado Springs or within the Denver Metro area of CO.
- Local travel is an aspect of this role.
You are right for this role if:
If you are an effective communicator, love building relationships, and thrive on driving qualified prospects through a process to achieve their desired solution.
Do these qualities resonate?
- Passion for early childhood education: You deeply connect to the mission of providing the education and resources little ones need at the critical age of 0–5 years to grow into happy productive humans. You like working for mission-driven companies and find meaning in solving large scale problems.
- You understand the challenges: You have either been through the experience of sourcing and qualifying childcare for your own family, or are very familiar with the challenges and frustrations that parents go through, and are inspired by increasing the availability of affordable, quality care for families.
- Sales mindset: You are a passionate, go-getter who loves driving solutions-based conversations and are looking for a company and product that also has a mission-focus. You are energized by talking to new people about how being a childcare provider with MyVillage will change their lives.
- Fearless communicator: You can pick up the phone and call anyone at anytime. You thrive when you are able to be constantly engaged with others (you never meet a stranger!).
- Adaptable is your middle name: As a start-up company, we are building something new that requires agility and flexibility as we learn. We need someone who is excited by change and using daily knowledge to create improved processes for the future.
- Health insurance, generous paid time off and (depending on availability) on-site childcare in the Bozeman location.
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by working to bring quality childcare at an affordable price to children in the US. Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact to human lives as this.
- Some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working co-workers you’ll encounter.
- Work for an innovative, mission-driven start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two beautiful and family-friendly cities in Bozeman, MT and Boulder, CO.
About the Company
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving childcare to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of high-quality in-home childcare programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child.
Send us a cover letter and resume & we’ll get the ball rolling from there!
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules