Imagine searching for childcare and bumping into dead ends, full programs, and poor quality…. Then imagine finding a concierge service to help you navigate this complex and personal process — someone who helps you find a wonderful fit, someone who makes the experience smooth, clear and successful. Don’t you wish this concierge was real? We agree. Let’s make it happen!
Join MyVillage and help us rebuild the village of care in our communities through solutions that work for parents, educators, and children!
There’s a solution to the childcare crisis in America – it’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create more safe, loving and affordable childcare options for families. MyVillage offers our educators and families an increasingly large suite of benefits, opportunities, and support. Our promise to families is that MyVillage programs are high quality, loving, and wonderful for their kids. We want a family’s experience finding their perfect childcare fit to be a delight on its own. We are building a Childcare Concierge service to ensure that families can find the right program fit with our community of educators. This role will be of service to both families seeking care, and MyVillage programs with available spots. This position can be located in the Denver, CO or Bozeman, MT locations.
What you will do:
The Childcare Concierge is part of the Community program and will work with the Operations, Marketing and Tech teams, while also working closely with Mentors who will be assisting Educators to navigate enrollment with the direction of the Concierge.
The measure of success will be the filling of our programs — Kids in the best of care!
Part customer service, part coach, part cheerleader, part ninja, the MyVillage Childcare Concierge will be a warm, comforting liaison between our Educators and Families. Services will be in-person, via phone/text/email/zoom. Our ideal candidate will also have inputs on tech tools to streamline the process and make the promises clear and deliverable.
You are right for this role if you answer “yes!” to the following:
- Are you understanding?
- Are you organized?
- Do you like building AND executing systems?
- Are you a remarkable mashup of organization and people skills?
- Do you take pride in your ability to reassure and guide people?
- Do you love matchmaking and connecting?
- Do you love problem-solving?
- Do you love setting goals and chasing them?
What skills are needed?
- Ownership/leadership of people and programs
- Hospitality/service/sales experience
- G Suite
- Strong people and communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Adaptability and flexibility with schedule and tasks
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not required (can be trained)
Do these qualities resonate?
- Availability for some travel
- Some availability on weekends and evenings
- Health insurance, generous paid time off and (depending on availability) on-site childcare in the Bozeman location.
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by working to bring quality childcare at an affordable price to children in the US. Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact on human lives as this.
- Some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working co-workers you’ll meet.
- Work for an innovative, misison-driven start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Potential to work remotely.
- A flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two beautiful and family-friendly cities in Bozeman, MT and Denver, CO. It doesn’t get much more scenic than Bozeman, a picturesque college town nestled between four mountain ranges and located just 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park. There’s simply no better place to live, work, and play.
About the Company
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving childcare to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of high-quality in-home childcare programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child.
Send us a cover letter and resume & we’ll get the ball rolling from there!
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Child Care benefits
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules